Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Macworld is underway

Almost an hour into the keynote speech and nothing super huge yet. Holding breath...

(Update!) The Mac Mini and iPod Shuffle are revealed! Neato. Now to find out if I actually need them.

Looking through Apple's updated site now...

Wow, very cool. I don't have a pressing need for either right now, but I can totally see walking into the nearby Apple store and picking up either ones on impulse. Perhaps use the Mac Mini as my main computer and my current PC for games and things the Mac can't do. The size and price of the Mini makes this scenario fairly practical. I use iTunes on my home PC to manage my music, but don't own an iPod (yeah I use another feature packed lower cost device). The Shuffle would be perfect for some trips and workouts though.

No comments: