Friday, January 28, 2005

Sick

I have been quite under the weather the last few days, which would have been neat if I didn't have a few projects to finish off. On top of that, one of my external hard drives I use to back up digital music has become corrupted and needed to get re-formated. I have another HD with everything backed up too (I'm fairly paranoid about these things) so no real loss other than finding another reliable external HD. Anyone have good recommendations? I should probably back it up to DVD or something too, at least the stuff I don't have the original CD to anymore. Too bad Blu-ray isn't here yet or else I could just fit it on two discs and be done with it.

So, the lesson for today is being sick is still not much fun and back up your data in more than one place even though it seems crazy.

No comments: