Monday, January 10, 2005

That's entertainment

Seems like most of the news out of CES was rather ho hum, so I'll jot down some thoughts on it later. I will say that for current HDTV owners, your next big upgrade definitely won't be till 2007. For those that have been waiting for their first HDTV, expect some awesome bargains around late summer/ early fall this year.

On my mind at the moment is the hilarity that is the 4th season of The Surreal Life. Don't worry if you didn't catch the first showing yesterday, it's on everyday this week at some point on VH1. Now, I usually stay far away from most reality shows, but this is something else. Anyway, I don't want to give anything away since there's plenty of time to watch it so, check it out and we'll chat about it.

Kimi is a big movie nut so around Oscar time we're always running around trying to watch all the buzzed about movies. This weekend we took in Million Dollar Baby and the Aviator. Both are great, but the former is the one that made a bigger impression on both of us. Kimi insists Finding Neverland is still the best movie she has seen this year so I guess I'll have to check it out.

I barely watched any of the People's Choice awards last night, but I did tune in to see Farenheit 9/11 win for best movie. That was about all you really need to know about the show.

No comments: