Monday, June 06, 2005

Tea collecting and waiting for Animal Crossing


Still trying to catch up on work, so here's another photo from my Japan trip in the meantime. These little keychain dogs came with the numerous bottled green tea I drank. I ended up getting every variation except one (the dark brown one I think).

I just learned there are at least two more quests in Fire Emblem (Hector mode and Hectore Hard mode). The in-game timer says I spent 27 hours so far, but I know that total is far higher (maybe 40 hours...maybe) since I restart missions constantly to make sure all members survive and earn experience. Craziness. I only play at night on weekdays, so I might not ever get to Sacred Stones.


Before I go, let me express once again how much I can't wait for Animal Crossing DS. I didn't mention it before? Well, I am now, so there. In my head, I've already composed thousands of letters I would write to everyone. Oh, the funny things I would bury in their town! I could just chat them up on AIM, but it's so much better letting my AC character correspond for me. I haven't read up much on post E3 impressions, but I hope you can draw your own t-shirt designs with the touch pad. Seems like a no-brainer, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

monkey said...

And then, of course, I'll be waiting for Animal Projects DS...

No, seriously, I'm probably going to buy a DS the moment Animal Crossing DS comes out. But people better not steal my nice neighbors, dammit! I had that problem with the GameCube version...