Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Neo Geo Craving


I was already on an old school kick before playing New Super Mario Bros, but now it’s a full on frenzy. The old Neo Geo, super sprite itch is flaring up, tops on the wanted list is King of Fighters XI. Ported from the Atomiswave arcade hardware, XI was just released in Japan for the PS2, but a US release seems highly unlikely. Word is that the 3D backgrounds are cool, the characters are slightly more hi-res than usual, and the gameplay/system is the best since KOF 98. Man….very tempted.

I should probably just hook up my Dreamcast and Neo Geo home system and see if that satisfies my cravings.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
DS web browsing
Check out this impression of the browser. This is very exciting if you’re like me and don’t usually keep your home PC on. Just turn on the DS and get some directions, check traffic, or whatever. Sounds like access would be much faster than doing that sort of thing through my cell phone.

3 comments:

Frosty said...

Or you could just turn on your PSP and browse the internet already instead of waiting for the DS browser :-)

Wataru Maruyama said...

I hate browsing with the PSP. A stylus is very much needed.

hernandez23 said...

I cannot wait to browse with my future DS haha.