Friday, November 17, 2006

Nintendo Wii Component Cables!


I jumped as soon as I could when I heard that the Nintendo online store had a few thousand Nintendo Wii component cables for sale earlier this week. I resisted paying the extra $10 for overnight shipping, content with 2-day even if it meant I would get the cables a day after I got my Wii.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thankfully, I still got the cables this morning. I saw some pics of the component cable boxes online, but my order came in a plain plastic bag.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kind of dissapointing at first, but I would have chucked the box later anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You were lucky to have gotten those cables. They sold out really quickly.

Montry said...

How do the games look with component cables? I love zelda to death but watching my friend play it on his 32" sony LCD was not a very pretty sight. I think that I am just going to play the Wii on my regular tv.

Wataru Maruyama said...

Wii sports and Zelda look great with component. Very sharp. Zelda definitely looks older gen, but it's done very well still. Sony LCD need to be well calibrated, otherwise the black levels look greyish.