Thursday, August 30, 2007

Metroid holds its own (Spoiler free)

After coming off the visual and story laden feast that was BioShock, I was very concerned how I would receive Metroid Prime Corruption.

After only two hours in, I can safely say Corruption is rocking my world. There is far more story than I expected and it looks good enough. My only regret is that I never got around to playing Echoes and it’s just not going to happen now that I’m used to the Wii controls.

I definitely plan on going back to BioShock on hard difficulty and being “bad”, but Metroid should keep me busy for a long while. Especially since I’m scanning everything like a madman.

If you have a Wii and were on the fence about Corruption, relax and go get it now.

1 comment:

Ujn Hunter said...

I have both Metroid Prime 3 and Bioshock and both are fighting for my attention! What's a frogman to do? ;)