Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The rest of 2007

I’m almost finished with Metroid Prime Corruption and debating whether I have enough time to play through Bioshock one more time before Halo 3 comes out. Corruption has been so enjoyable that I may play that again too (word is you unlock a harder mode after completion). I’ve even managed to sneak in sessions of Odin Sphere in the bedroom when the TV that the Wii is attached to is in use. Playing great games really makes you hungry to play more games all the time.

That got me thinking about the line-up for the rest of this year. This list will have to undergo more painful pairing down, but as of this moment all these games are on my buy right away list. Everything else will get picked up further down the line…maybe.

DS
Jam Sessions
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations

Xbox 360
Halo 3
Mass Effect
Virtua Fighter 5
Rock Band
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

PS3
Ratchet & Clank Future
Folklore
Singstar
Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune

Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

2 comments:

trickmanterry said...

Hey Wat—

Great list! I have a love/hate relationship with every fall gaming lineup. Too much to buy and not enough time and money to get/play it all. Oh well...eventually. If you get a chance, check out my new digs at www.vgevo.com. Take care man.

- "Trickman" Terry

Wataru Maruyama said...

Oh cool, checking out the site now.