Friday, October 19, 2007

Gave in to Orange Box

Despite not wanting to dive into another fps, a full week of peer pressure and rave reviews destroyed my resolve (not to mention interrupting my pure Phantom Hourglass bliss). Loooove Team Fortress 2, especially since Halo 3 mp hasn’t done much for me so far.

Played some Ep 1 briefly and have been told I will be underwhelmed. With expectations in check, I was actually extremely impressed…with the audio. I played Half-Life 2 on my PC equipped with 5.1 surround sound, but Ep 1 sounds so much better. It’s probably a case of my crappy pc card/speakers vs. a full on AV receiver/surround speakers, but the result is I’m very happy so far.

All that and I haven’t even started Portal yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, TF2 is a great game. I even rent TF2 dedicated server from Nationwide Bandwidth 24 Players max,dual CPU, with pretty much no lag, and very low ping most of the time, I hope to see you play with us!