Monday, January 07, 2008

A quick one

Short thoughts:

Blade Runner 5-disc collection on Blu-ray –You don’t need me to babble on about it with all the rave reviews out there. Suffice it to say I’ve watched my older DVD copy at least a dozen times and the older theatrical cut on VHS at least as many so this collection was Xmas in a box.

New American Gladiators – Love it. They might have kept too many of the older games, but the tougher eliminator is good stuff.

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles – It’s not the best game in the world, but I was super obsessed with getting S rankings on every stage.

Video camera – I might be needing a new video camera soon. Leaning towards a hard drive model and it will have to be HD. CES is happening just in time. New models = lower prices for existing stock.

New computer? – My plan is still to wait till StarCraft 2 actually comes out before committing to a new computer since I don’t want to pay much for it. The only snag will be if Apple unveils a touch enabled Mac Book. I have a super cheap refurbished Tablet PC I’ve been using to mainly just read comics/manga (check out Marvel’s Digital Comics!) and I love the form factor. So basically I’m looking for a larger iPod touch, except it’s a real computer. If they manage to release one this year, I’m totally in.

1 comment:

el moco said...

yay for new computers!!!