Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!

It's been a challenge finding much time for games over the past few weeks, but hopefully I can get some larger chunks of play time.

What I've been playing:
Gear of War 2 - Almost finished with the single player. I doubt I'll play much multi-player online although I'd love to try out the co-op.

Fallout 3 - This was the only thing I played for a long time. It's between this or Metal Gear Solid 4 for my personal game of the year. I can't wait for the DLC!

What I hope to play:
Yakuza 1&2 - New video of Yakuza 3 for the PS3 (create a Japanese PSN account, it's not hard) have me super psyched. I'm about 2 hours in on the first Yakuza and it's great.

Persona 3 FES - I played about 20 minutes (the shortest amount of time before the first save point I think) and it's super cool. If I ever manage to finish this, I will pick up Persona 4 right away.

Valkyria Chronicles - I was bummed to hear this didn't sell so well, but I'm glad I paid full price to support this game. The demo on PSN is so damn good!

What's on your holiday playlist?

No comments: