Friday, June 12, 2009

Go or no go

The last thing I need is another digital device that plays games since there isn’t time to play what I already have. Still it’s fun to weigh the pros and cons. Keep in mind that I owned a launch PSP, sold it a year later and haven’t missed it at all.

Me like list
- The white PSP Go is cool looking and it supposed to be available at launch
- Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur this fall. Both look very good
- Lunar for PSP looks really damn good. The original is one of my top 3 favorite RPGs of all time
- 16GB built in and expandable with memory stick micro, I greatly prefer having a game library available inside the system
- Always wanted to play God of War Chains of Olympus

No so much list
- The overall design is kinda blah
- The screen is not OLED like the Zune HD
- As good as Lunar looks, will never have time to finish a RPG
- Digital only game prices are still too high. No package product and ability to resell means prices need to be lower

No comments: