So the Nikon V1 is out. It was a great cam and a system I'd like to revisit once they get some fast primes and new bodies (lower prices wouldn't hurt either).
You can read the full story here.
Right now the FZ150 is the other cam on the bubble. The a850 and Nex-5N aren't going anywhere for awhile. Whatever my decision, I'm not sure I should part with the FZ150 too soon. The price has come down aggressively and stayed down since Black Friday so I would take a considerable loss if I sold it now.
The most prudent course of action is to shoot and enjoy the cam as much as possible until I greatly need the funds for something else. I could get lucky and the camera might run into shortages and the value comes back up a tiny bit. Either way, it's better to hold on. Especially since it's a great camera that produces wonderful shots...in great light.